Sterling Acceptance Corporation offers closing services to assist our dealers & brokers, cash buyers, and private sale customers, when financing is not involved. With over 40 years of experience & industry knowledge, we encourage you to call one of our professionals to see how we may assist you today!
We will work with the appropriate parties to complete the following:
- US Coast Guard Documentation & State Titling/Registration
- Secure proper transfer of ownership
- Complete required lien research
Our turn-around time is unbeatable and our fees are low and competitive. By managing communications, we are able to keep your boat buying/selling transaction as seamless as possible. All documentation is completed in-house, at the Sterling Acceptance Headquarters in Annapolis, MD. We are protected by all proper insurances and are active members in AVDA (American Vessel Documentation Association).
Dave Trostle, Vice President, has been a licensed insurance agent since 1996. With his 20 plus years’ experience in yacht insurance underwriting and 45 plus years’ experience boating, Dave is able provide his clients with the best coverage at competitive premium rates.
Dave currently represents Global Marine Insurance, based in Traverse City, Michigan. Global Marine Insurance gives us access to multiple United States based A+ rated carriers along with offshore carriers.
Whether you are looking to purchase a new insurance policy or are looking for better coverage within your existing policy, contact Dave today at 410-268-1545 or
The following are great resources in the Boat and RV buying process:
- BUC Valuation: ww.bucvalu.com
- NADA Pricing: www.nadaguides.com
- Society of American Marine Surveyors- SAMS: www.marinesurvey.org
- National Assoication of Marine Surveyors- NAMS: www.namsglobal.org
- National Marine Lenders Association: https://www.marinelenders.org/
- American Vessel Documentation Assoication: https://americanvessel.com
- National Marine Manufacturers Association: https://www.nmma.org/
- United States Coast Guard Documentation: www.uscg.mil